Transportation (DDOT) bicycle program manager, issued an email this morning regarding the impact of this weekend's blizzard and the clearing of snow from the District's bicycle infrastructure.
- Much of the Metropolitan Branch Trail and Pennsylvania Avenue Protected bike lanes are clear. It could be several days before other trails and protected lanes are clear of snow
- Bike lanes on many streets will remain snow covered for several days as parked cars inhibit clearing
- DPW and DDOT crews are working to clear bridge sidewalks
- Capital Bikeshare is closed until further notice as crew work to clear snow from stations
- Use the 311 app to report uncleared facilities or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see the full email below: