The next District of Columbia Bicycle Advisory Committee is Wednesday, March 3, 2016, 6pm at 441 4th Street, NW on the 11th Floor (Room TBD). Please let use know if there is something you would like to see added to the agenda.
- 6:00pm Call to Order; Introductions; Approve minutes (Attached) - David Cranor
- 6:10pm Search for admin staffer, vacancies, report on oversight hearing - David Cranor, Jeff Johnson
- 6:25pm East Side Bike Lane comments - David Cranor
- 6:45pm Bike to Work Day - Ellen Jones
- 7:00pm Committee notes - Jeannie, Mike Forster, Ellen/Andrea
- 7:30pm DDOT Report - Rock Creek Park Trail update
- 7:50pm Walk-on topics - David Cranor
- 8:00pm Adjournment - David Cranor
Members of the public are welcome. The meeting is held in a government building so be prepared to show ID to enter. Once you pass the security checkpoint, please use the 'south' elevators on your right and go to the 11th floor. A Capital BikeShare station is located at the from of the building and the Judiciary Square Metro station is located at the entrance, as well as plenty of bike parking.
If you cannot make it, feel free to reach out to us on Twitter (@DCBAC) or in the comments section.