The BAC meets on Jan. 4 at 6 p.m. at 441 4th St NW, Room 1117. Meetings are open to the public. ID is required to enter the building. The agenda is below.
Bicycle Advisory Council
1/4/17 Meeting Agenda
1. Call to order; introductions; approval of minutes
2. Presentation by Renee Moore, WABA Vision Zero Community Organizer
3. Facilities Committee report
∙ December meeting
∙ Far SE III Livability Study
∙ Union Station Expansion Plan
∙ Anacostia River Trail Kenilworth Section Phase II
∙ Buzzard Point Park redesign
∙ Other projects (time permitting)
4. Safety, Education and Enforcement Committee meeting report
5. Legislative Committee meeting report
6. Planning Committee report
Office of Planning comprehensive plan amendment. In the spring, OP will accept proposed amendments from the public. See background information at plandc.dc.gov/page/amendment-process.